Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas, Birthdays, Boxes and Teaparties

Boxation Fixation runs in the family.


Mia had her very own little tree that her Grandma Dollman gave to her. It must have seen every room in the house!













Our church lets the children set up the nativity every Christmas, and if you ask Mia, sheep belong on the roof.


On our way to the neighbors on Christmas morning. The kid rides in style.











Mia needed little help ripping into the presents once she remembered that good things come in wrapped packages!

Mia loves to play tea party, Rabbit isn't all that interested.



Happy Birthday to Mommy!




After next year, I'm quitting. No more "gettin up there". If I find more than 25 candles on my cake EVER, someone gets it.








1 comment:

Sierra said...

Happy Birthday Jen! I feel like such a bad friend for not doing anything. I think I knew it was your birthday and totally spaced it... I must have known. How could I NOT have known. Anyway, I will make it up to you. And hey, 25 is not that old. I'm getting close to the big 30! Not this year, but next... YIKES! Anyway, cute pix and glad to hear things are happy and well.