Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sorry Folks...

I have no idea what is going on, but I can't add pictures right now. Everytime I attempt, I get one loaded before it boots me offline and won't let me do anything. We're trying to figure it out but it seems like a problem with Blogger since this is the only site that we experience this with.

Mia's first two days of preschool were great! She didn't even need me there, but I stayed with her for the first day. The second day she was like "See ya mom!" I did my libraryduty and went to the grocery store but still ended up coming back a half hour early and joined them on the playground. I do miss working with kids!

Gary's "birthday present" was driving around looking a the fall colors, even though they were mainly yellows. We made a big loop, driving up to Cooper and then to Frisco and on to Denver before goin South again. Several hours but a beautiful drive.

Mia randomly stated on our way home that, "I can't pick up the Subaru Car. It too heavy."

No comments: