Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Princess Plays

We've had quite a week. Mia started acting like she was getting sick on Tuesday. Her energy was slightly lower than usual and she didn't want to get out of bed. By Wednesday evening she was running a fever so I kept her out of school for the rest of the week. The fever responds to Tylenol, but so does her gut so she had diarrhea on top of the fever, congestion and cough. The fever finally broke this morning, so maybe we're out of the woods. She stayed in bed all day yesterday and didn't come down until the evening. She refused to eat so I had to pump everything through her g-tube. I did call the nurses line and they pretty much said to keep doing what I'm doing since it is obviously the flu.
The unfortunate thing is that she sneezed in my face last night! I headed straight for the OJ and the Zicam and ate a bowl of veggies to make myself feel a little proactive! I doubt there is any way I'm going to avoid getting it. She got me squarely in the face!

These were taken a couple of weeks ago. She still likes to wear her hula outfit.
Singing Three Blind Mice




Showing off her "puppy dog ears" that she made in preschool

No comments: