Friday, May 9, 2008

Jeep Rack Gymnastics!

Yes, we are still packing, and will be for a while! I am wondering how the process is going for my friend Patsy and her family. I believe they clear this week and will be a few minutes away at a motel close by. I'm sure things have become so hectic that she hasn't even been able to sit down.

We think we have found our property manager...literally next door! We like what we heard and we like the contracts, but most of all we like that she will be extra careful about what kind of renters get into our house! So, yes we've decided to go ahead and rent the house out for a year and then re-evaluate.

It was nearly 60* today, so we got outside and away from the boxes for a little while.
Gary has to get the Jeep ready to ship and that meant putting the hardtop on and removing the roof rack. Mia's pretty swooft with a wrench!

She is always proud when she is helping her daddy with real tools!


Two bums on a box...but after the hard work I suppose I'll let them stay there.





2 comments:

ethErEaL said...

awww..
cute kid.. =)

he~
don't mind me..
i'm blog-hopping..

Sierra said...

Fun pix. Are you guys going to make it to the meeting on Thursday? We will plan on being there for the tech inspection. We would love to see ya.