Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanks for sending the pony, Mimmy! Mia also loves her new blue outfit. She put up a huge cattywompus when I put them into the laundry basket so we had to have a try on session immediately. She's always super crabby after her infusions
Mia had her IVIG infusion at Prov today. Other than the ladies in Admission not knowing what to do, it went off without a hitch this time. It takes a good two hours for the pharmacy to mix the stuff so we played and read books and fed Rabbit some of her special formula. Rabbit is now in the "bath." We had an erraned to do which leads into The Test! The Subaru handles like a dream! I feel very safe inside, which says a lot because Anchorage is the frozen juice section for stupidity; it's all concentrated. With only two highways, I don't know why I'm surprised. We had to go into an unplowed neighborhood to pick up a Freecycle thing, and I had zero problems. This thing rocks.

No comments: