Sunday, April 6, 2008

Playing the waiting game...

Firstly, I want my Aunt Francis and my cousins to know that they are in our hearts. Uncle Hubert passed away this week. We love you guys.


Mia and I shared a rough little headcold this week. It wasn't fun and made me very unproductive.
I think Mia has the whole potty thing down to a science. Everything that is supposed to go in, does and she is even recognizing sensations on her own. Since being on the Budesonide, it has "regulated" things so there aren't any sudden surprises to scare her. Now, she was also on a five day punch of steroids, this being the first day off of them. We'll see!


Gary tried his hand at snow machining and apparently it's more work that you would think.

Never too sick to play dressup!





She's such a lady.





4 comments:

Jas said...

I'll blow a kiss to mia!

Jake's-Mommy said...

You have got to post up videos of Miss Mia more often!!! I think I have replayed this one 10 thousand times for Jacob!!! He loves watching her dance and he blows her kisses!!! It's too precious!!! Love you

Unknown said...

great vid :) well dressed for a trip to the store, I would say-

Sierra said...

Too cute! Mia is such a doll! We will have to get together when we get back in town. I really miss you guys.