Sunday, January 25, 2009

Feeling MUCH better!

The nasty cold is finally on the way out! Friday was the worst of it, she was practically a rag doll sitting on the couch. She even asked to go to bed early. Saturday she slept in a little but was happier than the day before. She was chatty and engaging, a complete 180! Today she's still fighting the runny nose and cough but she's back to her little self. She insisted on wearing a dress that has a matching headband, sweating to the oldies style!

I guess the only upside of her being sick and stationary is that I'm getting some sewing done. My machine really needed that tune-up! I finished a shirt for her, a skirt for myself and now I'm working on a pair of pants to go with her shirt. She's growing so fast! I think we have about a month or two left in her shoes that she has now before I break out the next size up.

Saturday, playing with her bunny puppet


Today, spunky as ever and covered in paint!

No comments: